CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Holy Moses

Once again, Dave Fitzpatrick has written a story that has caught my attention. His story  "Dreaming Of A White New Year." was just published in the Willamette Week.

Nazi skinheads are about to descend on Portland, Oregon next month. And the comments made by Jim Ramm in Fitzpatrick's story reflect an ignorance that should have died a long time ago.

I sent the following comments to the Willamette Week, and the words are directed at Jim Ramm and his band of idiots:
_______________________________________________
I'm Caucasian, I'm straight and I am not Jewish.

So???

In almost fifty-years of life I have learned that a person's biological construction, sexual preference [excluding pedophiles] and religious belief are NOT the "boogie man" that you need to go after.

There are so many miracles needed in this world and all you can come up with is a message of hate?

Over 60,000 people have died in a terrible natural disaster recently. Good people are either going to help or are providing money to aid the earthquake/tsunami survivors.And all you can come up with is a line of hatred twisted around a [swastika]symbol of human failure?

Hitler was a monster and he ended up losing what never should have been a battle in the first place.

Get over it!!!

I could fit very easily into your group but I don't want to! You disgust me.If this is the best that you will ever do with your life, then I pity you. You're nothing but a bad link in a worthless chain. Skin THAT!
_______________________________________________

Elton John recorded "Border Song" and a part of the lyrics say:

Holy Moses, I have been deceived
Let us strive to find a way to make all hatred cease
There's a man over there
what's his color I don't care
He's my brother
let us live in peace
________________________________________________

Amen.

Hayden Lake is over, boys...Butler is gone...say goodbye and go away.

No comments: