CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Rader On The Road

I know that I have been very quiet for over a month now. This is because I have been on the road.

I traveled to West Virginia and that will be a story for a later date.

I have also been to Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona and am presently in a small town in New Mexico.

The other night I lost two things, one doesn't matter anymore and the other one I miss very much.

My traveling companion disappeared in a snowstorm in Flagstaff, Arizona and I don't miss him in the least.

My backpack, which contained [among other things] my camera and mementos from my trip to Alaska, was stolen. I miss it very much.

And I do plan to post some updates this week. I will do my best to bring everyone up to speed on the various doings of Ruthie On The Road.

As I've already posted, the arrest of Dennis Rader is very, very significant.

Now you know that my psychic ability is real. It isn't developed, but it is powerful.

My plan now is to harness my gift and learn how to use it in the best possible way.

I mourn the loss of Bruce the Moose, who was resting comfortably in my backpack, when it was taken by an unscrupulous driver in New Mexico.

In the past 48 hours, I have truly seen the worst and the best of humanity in this Country.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruth,

Are you a "Professional Homeless Person?" You seem to have used and coplained about more than a few homeless shelters in your life.

Is this you? Current VP of a college club in Broward? no wonder you hate Google, have left your mark from coast to coast and a lengthy Google-able trail.

http://www1.broward.edu/~bnightin/PTK/eboard.htm

Ruthie In The Sky said...

Smirk.

Who I am is not as important as what I do.

:)

Ruthie In The Sky said...

Please read my latest post. Thank you for your comments. Even if you are seriously confused.