CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Monday, April 18, 2005

Hitchhiking And Pervert Truckers

Click on the post headline above to go to a very well-designed website for hitchhikers.

And remember this: Not all truckers are nice people.

I met one outside of Sacramento, California who wined me, dined me and then kicked me out of his truck when I wouldn't...ahem...reciprocate.

HAH!

This guy drove over six-hundred miles a day over the two days that I rode with him.

And then he bought himself a twelve-pack of beer and emptied every last one of those cans. He then slept for six hours. And then pulled his big rig back out onto the interstate.

On the second night he delivered his inebriated ultimatum and I bailed.

This driver is still out on the road.

No comments: