CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I was walking out of Bradford, Pennsylvania when a lady stopped to pick me up. She is a saleswoman and after a bit of conversation she decided to take me with her to Wellsboro, PA.

She has several contacts to make between today and tomorrow. I will be bunking with her in a nice motel tonight. Tomorrow, when she's done with her business, she'll put me back on the road to my next destination.

Cruising around the green hills we talked about life, God and this Country.

The YWCA in Bradford offered me a bus ticket back to Oregon. I turned it down. The East is so beautiful at this time of year.

Yes, I am Ruthie On The Road.

From the Eastern Promenade on the shore of the Atlantic Ocean at Portland, Maine to the red rocks near Sedona, Arizona...from the gritty streets of Detroit to the frozen paths in Fairbanks...from New Brunswick to White Horse, Yukon Territory...I have shared ideas with many people across North America.

I am a straight-talking voice speaking truth about the Divided State of America.

How wonderful to know that I am not the only one.

As to the President's fear of airplanes...let me say this about that:

I was recently in the area and I noticed a plane doing lazy arcs...dipping and diving...above a farmer's field.

That plane sure looks like the one that got too close to the White House today.

No comments: