Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ruthie On The Road, Update

It has been, for the most part, a quiet, peaceful and blissfully uneventful experience here in beautiful downtown Muncie, Indiana.

I have made a friend named Patsy. She likes to drive her minivan out to the hinterlands and has told me many stories about the locals.

Patsy knows quite a few people around here.

And it's been pretty nice to hang-out in the land of David Letterman.

I am relaxing and yet gearing-up for the next road trip.

My backpack has totally fallen apart and so I will have to get a new one at the local Wal-Mart superstore.

I don't care what anybody says...Wal-Mart has the stuff I need, when I need it and sells it for a decent price.

Therefore, I continue to shop there.

I spoke with Jeremy by Yahoo messenger today. He told me that he's sorry. I believe him this time.

He just needed time to look at himself and figure things out.

Helen took Patsy and I out to dinner the other night. Wow was it good!

She is a nice lady...a real trooper and I will be posting photos of her on my little webpage soon.

That's about it for now, Campers.

Except for the fact that I was hoping to experience a big old Indiana thunderstorm but it looks like that won't happen.

Rats.

I'll post again, soon.

No comments: