Thursday, July 28, 2005

From Bad To Worse

I finally got a ride out of Ashland. Two hippies in a van stopped and picked me up. The sweethearts. They even had a cool dog.

I got to Superior, Wisconsin [back-tracking] and discovered that this city has a shelter for men. Nothing for women.

Yes, Campers...It's Bismarck, North Dakota all over again. But there is no Jeremy in sight.

Superior only provides a domestic violence shelter for women. I am not a DV case so I am out in the cold.

I am going to have to walk across the bridge to Duluth, Minnesota.

If Duluth doesn't help me then I don't know what I am going to do.

There is something radically wrong with the provider-system in this Country!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it the job of others to provide for you.

Ruthie In The Sky said...

Others don't provide me anything. God does.

If you have a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with Him.