Monday, July 11, 2005

Good Cop, Bad Cop [Part Five]:

"I don't care what the law says, you can't leave me stranded out here or expect me to go walking down the interstate in this searing heat either!" I said, glaring into his stupid human-wannabe eyes.

By this time a small group of truckers had gathered in the adjacent parking lot, watching what was going on with more than a little malevolent interest.

The biggest driver walked through the grass and shouted "When yer done talkin' to the lady, I want to talk to her. I might actually be able to HELP her."

I told the cop that I wanted to talk to his supervisor. I asked him for a pen and paper. He told me to find a pen and write it on my hand.

[I'm not kidding, Campers]

I told him that I wasn't going to do that and that he must have a piece of paper around somewhere.

Can you guess what he did?

He walked over to the edge of the ramp, picked up a piece of trash, wrote the number of his supervisor on it and then attempted to hand it to me.

No comments: