Friday, August 12, 2005

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I am now in Bismarck, North Dakota and will be leaving on a bus tonight, hopefully. The bus won't come through until around 3 am or so and then I will take off for Billings, Montana.

I am heading for Butte and then the State of Idaho after that.

It was rather easy getting to Fargo but hell getting out again.

I stood on a ramp to I-94 outside of Fargo for the longest time the other night and nobody stopped. They didn't even slow down.

I finally walked up to a lonely Conoco station that was closed for the night and sat down at a picnic table.

The next morning I got with the West Fargo cops who hooked me up with an overnight stay at the Fargo YWCA.

It was supposed to be a chance for me to rest and regroup. But it never happened. I never did stay there overnight.

My next post will tell you why.

No comments: