Friday, August 19, 2005

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I left Dillon a couple of days ago and was picked up by a trucker who said that he was going to California. He told me that he would take me down to California, drop and pick up a load, and then bring me back to Twin Falls, Idaho.

Since it was really getting late and rainy by the time that we got to Twin Falls, I agreed to the deal.

But I told him that I didn't want to be left in California. I told him that the only way that I would go to California with him was if he did what he offered: take me back out of California and back to Idaho.

Then yesterday he brought us to a Flying J located outside Lodi, California. He got us both a shower with his shower card. He told me to meet him back out at the truck when I was done.

When I did, I discovered that he had taken the truck and left.

I was very fortunate that I was picked-up by a lady who drove me to another Flying J truck stop in Sacramento, California.

There I met a nice man who owns a trucking company. He is keeping me at his home overnight and I am using his computer to type out this post.

He has a beautiful home in Reno, Nevada.

And the bad trucker who left me in Lodi, California has a big problem that is about to stare him right in the face.

No comments: