CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Friday, September 09, 2005

Bemidji Bash

I went to the so-called "House of Hospitality" in Bemidji, Minnesota.

I went there in the middle of the night and was told that they were full and that I would have to leave. I asked if I could sit on quietly on the front porch and the woman got livid.

So I sat on a downtown bench for the rest of the night.

It was two cops with Bemidji PD who stopped their cruiser and gave me the directions to the "Hospitality" shelter in the first place.

The following morning, the United Way put me in a much better position.

1 comment:

Ruthie In The Sky said...

Stupid comments like the one that I just removed will cause me to take the offending poster behind the wood shed and slap him or her with the mighty delete button.