Thursday, September 01, 2005

Coping After Katrina


CLICK HERE TO DONATE
TO THE AMERICAN RED CROSS

Even an eccentric person like myself can understand the following statement: "This is a national disgrace. FEMA has been here three days, yet there is no command and control," Ebbert said. "We can send massive amounts of aid to tsunami victims, but we can't bail out the city of New Orleans."

What a horrible mess.

I would have posted earlier today but I was too busy sending out emails and watching THE coverage on CNN.

I have even called an American Red Cross office and am ready to volunteer my services. Hey, I'm pretty poor and have a lot of time on my hands, so what else would I offer?

To get some direction on what I should do and when, I will watch
LARRY KING LIVE.CNN is planning to broadcast a three-hour "What We All Can Do To Help" directive this Saturday night.

FEMA, who swears that they have a handle on all things post-hurricane, has pulled together their version of a "where to do what."



-My comments continue-

No comments: