Saturday, April 15, 2006

Here I Am!

Hello, Campers! This is me...Ruthie! And I have emerged once again from the shadows of the road!

Yes, I know I was offline for a bit but that is only because I was traveling and also because I don't have full capability on my cell phone right now.

My phone is fine, charged-up and loaded with minutes, but I am in an area [B.F.E. aka known as "Bum Freaking Egypt" to put it nicely] where I can only reach 911.

It happens.

I will be staying here tonight and going back on the road tomorrow. And I already know that my phone will be back to full capacity when I get to the next sizeable town.

For now, I am in a little place in Southern Montana.

But let me bring you all up to speed...

2 comments:

jayne d'Arcy said...

Ruthie, haven't read all your updates, yet, but am very glad to hear you are back! We were worried for ya.

Ruthie In The Sky said...

Hey, I'm super woman. Just ask God. He knows!