Sunday, April 16, 2006

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I have made it as far as Utah, Campers, and am staying at a friend's home tonight. I will resume my journey tomorrow.

I have decided not to return to Oregon.

Suffice it to say that I am alright and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner with a great family here in the Salt Lake City area.

I hope that you all had a great Easter and:

Jayne...Call me if you want to. My phone is finally back in range now. I was out of range on Thursday night, Friday and Saturday.

Dahlia, thank you for your email and your phone call. I will contact you.

Ms. Pie Shell...YOU are my shining star!!! MWAH!!

3 comments:

Shelleigh (Pixie) said...

Muah back atcha sweet lady. I am relieved to know you are in the comfort and arms of friendlies.

{{{RUTHIE}}}

jayne d'Arcy said...

Ruthie, am glad that you're warm and safe. Please send me your number again. Very sorry, I have a terrible habit of losing phone numbers. I have my address book right by the computer, so I promise, I'll write it in there. promise. :)

Ruthie In The Sky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.