Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Private Message You Deserve

Please allow me to relay this private message, Campers, to a certain [ahem] group of individuals. After this message, we will go back to business as usual.
____________________

You know who you are. You read my blog every day...sometimes more than once. You know that I am aware of that. My trackers are very specific. And I know who you are.

I told you to back off, which you did. I no longer get any nasty crap from you and that's exactly as it should be.

You've given me enough of that over the years!

I realize that you want me to stay quiet and fade away. And I know why.

But I'm here to tell you now that I plan on getting VERY NOISY in the years to come. You better get used to it because as soon as I'm settled in, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Big time.

I've been working this out for awhile now and as long as I'm breathing, it's going to happen.

It's karma...and I'm going to enjoy watching fate pay you back for what you did to me.
___________________

Gee, Campers...I feel soooo much better now!
[UPDATE 2008: Look out, here I come!]

3 comments:

Pixie said...

To say I am on the "edge of my seat" would be an understatement.

Someone made Ruthie angry...

...very angry.

NOT NICE!

Love from the Pie in your eye!

Ruthie In The Sky said...

Love right back to ya, Shelleigh Pie in Ruthie's Sky.

Heh-heh-heh.

I'm getting ready to reverse a grave injustice.

When it happens...the earth will quake and the seas will boil!

Yeah, Baby, yeah!

Pixie said...

Boiling seas? I love fish stew!

He heeeeeeee.