Saturday, May 20, 2006

Ready Or Not

To The Board Of Directors,
Fairbanks Rescue Mission

Hey Folks...

I was in Arkansas the day that I opened up the USA Today newspaper and read the story about the Swansons and the Rescue Mission.

As I read the article, I wasn't surprised. I just wondered if anything good would ever come from it.

Hopefully, it has.

I didn't like what happened the last time I was there. And as you know, I wasn't the only one.

After reading the article, I called Don May.

I asked him what he thought of the problems that had developed in a six-million dollar facility.

I mentioned the silk purse and the sow's ear.

And the vulnerable people caught in the middle of the whole mess.

Nobody ever did get to know me at the shelter like they should have.

Maybe they will soon.

Here's a peek at what I do:

MY BLOG

Like it or not, I write and tweak my template and maintain my blog very well.

No doubt about it, I have ability.

Nobody mentioned a single word about that the last time I was at the Mission.

Maybe they will now.

See, I'm coming back.

Yup.

Let's hope this all works out for the best.

Sincerely,
Ruthie Rader

No comments: