Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ruthie On The Road, Update

My concern right now, Campers, is for my very important mail. I hope it will be delivered as promised into my hands. Furthermore,I have posted a phone number that works as voice-mail ONLY. But if you want to call me for any reason and leave a message, please feel free to do so.

The voice-mail will have to suffice until I get a new cell phone AGAIN!

It's cool and rainy up here in Bellingham today. And compared to the horrible heat that I endured when I was in Nevada, this climate is a blessing.

I'm still sleeping on a mat on the floor in a room filled with both men and women.

But I'm surviving.

I'm aware that the ferry situation may delay my trip for awhile. If that is the case, then I will either take a rental room at the Bellingham YWCA,if possible. Or I might see about renting a room or something back in Wenatchee.

We shall see what we shall see.

But know this: Sooner or later, I'm going back to Alaska!

No comments: