Thursday, June 29, 2006

Oh Gawd, Pitch That Pod!

Hello, Campers! First of all, I would like to talk a bit about a guy who contacted me about joining some podcasting outfit.

You know, I'm as willing as the next blogger to get my words out there to as many people in as many ways as possible.

But I won't be taken.

And parts of the whole deal that this guy brought to me just didn't add up.

So I pitched the whole thing.

If someone wants me to deal with a podcast or whatever...They're going to have to hand me something that really works.

And I know that his deal doesn't.

It's some sort of SMS thing.

I sent him a terse letter and made it clear that I want nothing more to do with him or his pea-pod baloney.

I know what's legit: Google Blogger is. Gmail is. Whatever he offered me...Isn't.

He has earned a Radical Ruthie Raspberry:

:p THBZZZzzzz!!!

No comments: