CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ruthie In Bellingham, Update

Hi Campers! It looks like the YWCA is going to drag its feet so I am not going to stay there, after all. Cari met me this morning and we made plans for this evening.

I will probably get a room for a week and wait for the rest of my ID to come in the mail. Then Cari will take me to the DMV and I will !FINALLY! have all of my ID replaced...YAY!!!

I'm pretty tired, Campers and my joints ache. I need a bed after spending two weeks on a mat on the floor.

So I'm going to take a break.

Next week I should be in fine shape again.

I have to get an eye exam and get new glasses. I have to apply for benefits here in Washington State.

I want things situated before I go back up to Alaska.

I'll say one thing: I will NEVER return to that worthless Lighthouse of Horrors Mission again!!!!

I went down to get breakfast this morning and couldn't even get a cup of coffee. Nope.

The guys in the kitchen hogged it all and drank it in front of the rest of us!!!!

I mean, if they had asked me to do a job for them in exchange for a hot cup of Joe, I would have done it!

When the guy behind the desk, who was an asshole to me yesterday, said: "Have A Good Day, Ruth" I stopped. Very slowly turned around. Looked him straight in the eye. And said: "Bite me!" And then I walked out the door for the last time.

:p THBZZZzzzz!!!!!

No comments: