Saturday, June 10, 2006

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I am in Butte, Montana and will be here over the weekend.

After I got here, I discovered that my cell phone is useless in this State.

And it doesn't look like Helena is going to work out for me after all.

This is all rather discouraging but it just means that I am going to have to find another place to land.

In the meantime, I would love to hear from all of you but you'll either have to comment here or send me an email.

I will let you know what goes on next week.

I am looking for a place where I can rent a room for a reasonable rate for the summer. And my cell phone has to be able to work in that area.

Does anyone have an idea?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ruth,
The kids and I were gone this weekend and Loren does not always get the messages off the phone so I'm sorry for being so late in getting back to you. We will look for and check out places that you can stay. With all five kids home this summer we feel we might be kind of crowded here. We will be praying for you and trust that you are looking into possibilities as well. Please let us know through your blog about updates to your situation and we will contact you through your blog as well.
Colleen & Loren