Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I said goodbye to my friend Jennifer and boarded the first in a series of busses that brought me to downtown Seattle, Washington.

Then I boarded a ferry and sailed across a small section of Puget Sound to the city of Bremerton.

Watch the live Bremerton to Seattle ferrycam HERE

There I met two cool ladies who staff a small shelter that must remain anonymous.

So it shall.

I loved that ferry ride!!!

It reminded me so much of my ride from Juneau, Alaska to Bellingham, Washington.

The wind, the waves, the splash, the wide open rock and feel of freedom.

I was born to ride boats, Campers. There is no doubt about that.

Now I have my sights on another much smaller community. I will let you know all about it after I get there. Hopefully...Tomorrow.

No comments: