Sunday, July 16, 2006

God Didn't Say It!

I received an email today from a woman who works with a church congregation. Here is an outtake from the email that she sent to me today...Right after she sat through her own congregations "worship" [like hell] service:
____________________

["Please do not call our Pastor anymore...No one here owes you anything...You are the only person on the face of this earth that is totally involved in your life."]

____________________

Well now.

Do you think God gave her any brownie points for sending me those words?

Furthermore, do you think God had anything to do with her words?

What an ugly human being!

I'm quite certain that when she sent the above email to me...God wasn't within a Holy-Moley mile of her nasty, little self!

Can I get an amen?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!

Ruthie In The Sky said...

Hallelujah!!!

alyceclover said...

Amen. Some people preach and some people live the word.