Thursday, July 27, 2006

Open Letter To Congressman Mike Ross

The following is a copy of an email that I sent to Congressman Mike Ross [D-Arkansas] today. Click on the post headline to visit his official website. And scroll down the right-side menu here to visit the site featuring the Blue Dog Coalition.

_________________

[Hello...

I saw you the other night on C-SPAN, Mr. Ross. And I sure am impressed with your style, demeanor and delivery.

When are you going to run for President???

Because I care about certain issues, I happened to be watching C-SPAN when you came to the mic.

When you started talking, I put down my coffee cup and stared.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING?

I seriously wonder, Mr. Ross, if you have any idea just how forthright and charismatic you are in front of a TV camera!?!

You're good, you're genuine and you're right!

I have added a link to the Blue Dog Coalition website on my blog.

My blog is "Ruthie In The Sky."

Check it out, sometime.

And although I am not one of your direct constituents at this time, I will tell you that I was in Arkansas earlier this year. I spent a bit of time visiting Jonesboro, among other places.

And I believe that YOU represent ALL of the States.

Thank you for your efforts and keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
Your Fan Ruthie Rader]
___________________

Yeah, yeah, I know, Campers...but even I pass along compliments once in awhile!

No comments: