Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Reachelle Smith, Update

When Dennis Rader surfaced again...And before anyone [besides his victims] knew that he was the Kansas BTK Strangler...I felt a strong draw to the case.

Law enforcement across the Country struggled to discover his identity and I felt his presence nearly everywhere I went.

It was a psychic thing. Truly.

Finally, Dennis Rader threw a hint a bit too far and he was caught. Finally. After 30 years.

What was my connection to him?

My name: Ruthie Rader.

Today, I checked-out a new website and discovered that little Reachelle Smith and I also have something in common.

But I won't tell you what it is.

If you know me well enough you already know what the connection is.

So perhaps that is why I became interested in her case.

Reachelle is still missing. I hold out hope every day that someone will come forward and she will be found.

And as with Dennis Rader, time has nothing to do with doing the right thing.

Keep your ear to the rail and your peepers open, Campers.

Because I am convinced that somebody, somewhere knows the truth about Reachelle's disappearance. And that person also knows exactly where Reachelle is.

Remember, mud, water, stones and little shoes. That is what I "see" when I track Reachelle.

Pray, Campers...God makes miracles happen every day.

No comments: