CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ruthie On The Road, Update

Hello, Campers! I'm alive! Well...Tired and hurting but otherwise okay.

And of course I have a lot to tell you and very little time to do it in.

[Geez, I need my own wireless laptop!]

Anyway, I am down here in Sioux Falls, South Dakota now. I arrived here last night.

After I left the motel the other day, I hitchhiked down to Dickinson, North Dakota. I went in search of Jeremy Lee.

I thought, because he had sent email recently, that he really wanted to see me.

Well, we met, he told me that he didn't think that I should meet his fiance [Eh???] and her two kids [Double Eh???]. Then he drove me out to South Heart, decided that I would be too "obvious" if I sat anywhere in that little town of 400 souls. So he drove me back out [I kid you not!] to the dark ramp by the overpass and dropped me off. Flat.

WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

There is no other way to put it!

Some words just fit certain people. That word truly fits HIM!

No comments: