CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I stayed at a domestic violence shelter last night. I did this because the bed space was available for me.

However, it appears to me that the people who run that place care more about everyone doing "chores" than anything else.

I left there this morning and I won't be back.

I don't like the idea of sharing an upstairs bedroom with a mother [who looks like a crack hag] and her [he looks like he's twelve-years-old!] son.

So it looks like I'll be sleeping on the beach, tonight.

And it's COLD here, Campers!

The air here has a definite chill to it.

I'm seeing a guy this afternoon who eventually might be able to help me secure some employment.

Rentals in this area, at this time of year, are sky-high.

But I might just be able to swing a bit of time at "habib's" little motel that I stayed at the other night.

That deal will provide me with a phone, cable TV and 6.5 roaches.

Heyyy...Why not?

When I catch the little buggers, I'll just throw them in the microwave. [The room includes a nuker and a fridge] Mmmm...Protein. Oooh, crunch! crunch!

No comments: