Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ruthie On The Road, Update

ROOOOOTHIE is now in Sioux Falls, South Dakota!

And it looks like I am going to be staying in a different place tonight and will be working with some great folks at an agency tomorrow in an effort to finally get my ID replaced.

They are letting me use a computer here at their offices because the local library won't allow me to use a computer without my ID!

GEEZ!

There is more that I could say but I won't. Yet.

Suffice it to say that I am in a small-town city that includes an actual Homeland Security office!
I mean, there is a building with a big, old freaking sign that says: "Homeland Security."

So, Campers, you, uh, get the picture, right?

Yeah.

[Ooooh yeah!]

2 comments:

mary said...

Just the name is scary. Why is when I hear it, I think of Hitler's Germany. My daughter explained that it's made up of existing Agencies, lumped together and renamed. It makes me feel anything but Secure.

Ruthie In The Sky said...

Homeland Security is nothing but a group of people who are sucking up white collar welfare under the guise of providing National security.

The truth is that none of those people could secure their own butts to the wall in a windstorm!