Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ruthie On The Road, Update

Howdy, Campers! I am now in Rapid City, South Dakota where we are in the midst of a record-breaking heat wave.

The earth is parched and there is no rain in sight.

I am staying at a very nice mission that is run by some great people.

Tomorrow I am going to see what I can do about getting help to return to Oregon.

My friend Austin has contacted me again and is planning to meet me in Oregon next month.

I am waiting for the fires to start!!!!!

My love to all of you today...Stay cool.

4 comments:

Charlei said...

I wonder what inspired the hate from the lady who puts on face to look like she loves God. That was not very nice of her at all. Way to show the love of Christ...um, not.

Ruthie In The Sky said...

Yeah well the folks here in Sundance, Wyoming sure have a better way of showing it.

God knows what He's doing.

And while He's protecting me He is also shaking His head at a certain Montana church!

Charlei said...

How dost one goeth about making a blog list (sorry just felt a little King Jamesy there)? I don't know how.

God sure does know what He's doing. I'm glad, cause I know there's a lot of times when I don't have a clue.

Ruthie In The Sky said...

Hello, charlei...Well, I make my blog list by checking-out blogs that come my way and then decide if the blog "fits" with the "feel" of my blog.

I decided awhile back not to include a generic blogroll, made by some company, on my blog.

I won't include blogs that contain content that I'm unfamiliar with that are written by people that I don't know.

That practice is reserved for fools, as far as I'm concerned.

My blog is my own and I intend to keep the entire site my own [Google's intervention excepted].

Of course, even then, I included the words "SCREW GOOGLE" and an original logo [that takes you to Google's Lab Page] on my right side menu.

To set-up my own blogroll I found the space in the template where I could include it...and then wrote the required html code and VOILA!

The roll she was born!