Friday, August 04, 2006

Reachelle Smith, Update

I received some comments [I moderate them] yesterday about Reachelle Smith. [As you remember, Campers, little Reachelle is the three-year-old who disappeared from Minot, North Dakota.] I have published those comments and I'm now re-posting them here along with my response:
___________________

The Anonymous Comments that I received:

["hi ruthie in the sky, I was wondering if you were the only psychic working on this case or if there were other psychic points of view. I sometimes get psychic feelings even can here different types of energy and have basically been haunted my whole life but I don't know how to control the feelings and even try to back away from them because it freaks me out. if there other psychics on this I want to know what they are saying because I had a very vivid dream about 3 days after she was reported missing and want to know if others are thinking the same."]

My response to those comments:

First of all, I am NOT "working" on the Reachelle Smith missing person case. I have an interest in the situation and have made an effort to share what I believe, "see" and feel.

I am very cynical of self-proclaimed "psychics."

My understanding of the psychic realm is limited to my own experiences. I trust no one else, at first blush, who claims to be a true psychic.

I believe that the gift of picking up the truth, like a pebble on the road, sometimes comes from an evil source and sometimes comes from God.

Either spiritual entity, I believe, can tweak a mortal person's consciousness like a twisty-tie.

My sole concern here is for little Reachelle.

I believe that she is alive.

If you feel otherwise...Please contact me again and tell me what you are aware of.

I respect your courage to post your comments and would like to discuss Reachelle's situation with you in more detail.

You are welcome to post your comments here or contact me by email at:

ruth[dot]rader[at]gmail[dot]com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruthie first of all I'm am not proclaiming myself a psychic and do not know if what I feel is psychic, I just have strange feelings about different things like hearing energy of electronics and people and just feelings about different people and things. I do not know if you would call it psychic though. Anyways I too hope this little girl is safe and I think this was probably just a nightmare considering I live in the town and have 3 children of my own It is every parents worst nightmare for a child to go missing! I did not mean that I know any more than what is published in the papers and internet because I don't, I'm left wondering just like everyone else. My nightmare probably just came from the fact that they were searching the rivers in town for her and this is such an aweful thing that has happened for a child to go missing. I too hope and pray she is found safe and sound! And I was just wondering what the psychics points of view are on this because I do believe in psychics and thier abilities and think that psychics should be helping in this especially considering they are completely out of leads and thier suspect is dead. I really hope this child is found safe and sound and soon.