CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Monday, August 21, 2006

Taking The Plunge

Okay, Campers...I have a very important announcement to make.

Blogger is merging with Google even tighter than before and that means that everyone, including myself, who blogs through Blogger is going to have to switch to the new beta system.

NOW...This means that their will be bugs and stuff...Until everything is set in stone. I have already read the notes about it.

As I type this, I have not switched yet. But within the next few minutes, I am going to.

And I have no idea how this is going to work! So please be patient with me and with Google while things get situated.

Beta, as some of you may already know, is notorious for causing melt-downs! But hopefully the end result will be much better...For you and for me.

If you, with your computer, have any problems with the function of my blog, email me and let me know.

I think that will be best because the comment option might be a bit weird for awhile. You can try to leave a comment...In fact, I encourage you to do so because I want to know how it works for everyone...But if you have problems then send me an email.

Your feedback will be very helpful for both of us.

Send email to:

ruth [dot] rader [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks. Now here goes! Crossing my fingers...Whoa...Going in for a swan dive!!!!!

No comments: