Saturday, September 09, 2006

*Happy Birthday To Me*

Happy Birthday to me! Tomorrow, Sunday, is my birthday. Yep, Campers, I will be fifty-one years old...or young, depending on how you look at it.

And I sure am looking forward to it.

Yeah, it's really great to know that I can sleep in my silk jammies in my own room below the spinning ceiling fan.

I have food, drink and good people to hang out with.

One of the ladies at the YWCA wants to take me on a drive to a little town tomorrow.

That community is having one of those "Mayberry" festivals. It sounds like fun.

I guess some of her family lives there.

Or maybe I will just take a walk by the waterfront and enjoy the beauty of this quiet city.

No matter what, I will be very grateful for being alive and blessed.

Yeehaw!

No comments: