CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ruthie On The Road, Update

Hello, Campers! Sorry it took me so long to post but I have been on the road. And wow! has a lot happened since I left Burlington, Iowa!!!

I have traveled from there, across Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and am now in a small city outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

And I am heading east.

I have a great deal to tell you but it will have to wait.

Right now the weather is deteriorating and a big cold front is moving in to this area. So I am going to have to find shelter, etc. before I post here again.

I stayed in more motels than shelters in my journey to this location. That turned-out to be a blessing because the problem with my left foot is getting worse.

When I post again, I will tell you about the hateful preacher, the hospital fiasco, the nice motel people, the church fiasco, the shelter in Mansfield and the wonderful man and his wife that helped me out last night and this morning.

All of the above events happened in Ohio.

Don't worry, I'm going to post again soon!

And hello to Heather AND Ms. Pie Shell: Michelle Ma Belle!

1 comment:

Pixie said...

where are you????? I miss you!!!