Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ruthie On The Road, Update VII

So now I am back in Altoona, where I will stay at Janie's house until I move back into the hotel in January.

I have decided to put up a tremendous fight in January to get my picture ID. YEAH!

Now, Campers, you know me when it comes to a challenge like this.

I WILL GET THAT PICTURE ID IN JANUARY!

Remember that.

I'm not sorry for the message ["Christmas Is Dead!"] that I posted before everything else happened.

I think that everything that happened to me should give food for thought. For me and everyone else that reads it.

I thank the good people who helped me through what turned-out to be one hell of an experience.

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!

And Merry Christmas to Janie and to Michelle who, despite her problems, called me. Thank you for your reach-out Shell. Mwah!*

And finally, to those of you who continue to hold on to your paranoia, bad habits and hatred, I have but one word to say to you:

THBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*MERRY FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS, CAMPERS!*

No comments: