Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Ruthie On The Road, Update

Chocolate, ham, stuffing, taters, sweet taters, cookies, fudge, wine, coffee...are now a permanent part of my anatomy!

Oh geez!

Seltzer me, mama!

There was a knock on the door and I answered and saw Janie's brother Ron standing there. I can't stand Ron.

But he decided to return on a bus and stay at Janie's house for the Holidays. Damn!

He's the living definition of the word ingrate.

Really.

And for the next few days I'm going to have to put up with him.

Geez, he's an Ass!

But Christmas was okay, anyway.

I ate dinner at Janie's sisters' house and enjoyed it...maybe a bit too much!

Then we all went back to Janie's house, popped-in a movie while I uncorked the wine, and opened presents. Even moi received some.

None from Ron the Ass, of course.

I will be leaving Janie's house and moving back into the hotel in four days. Yeehaw!

Thankfully, I will celebrate New Year's Day in my own digs.

Then...I will return here, post some new photos, and then start the monumental task of editing this entire blog.

Yes, that will be the first big step in my plan to transform this daredevil diary into a book.

1 comment:

mary said...

Wishing you a dreams come true new year. While ago saw an internet site, turns blogs into books. Can't see how you could improve on your narrative, with editing. Most of the people I'm meeting, don't spend much time on the 'net; still tell them about you and your blog.

Maybe a print book that they can buy at a store (or online) and bring home is better. You are one special lady.

Cheets!