Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ruthie On The Road, Update III

The man then looked at me and said, "Well, we can't help you but you
can come by at 7p.m. tonight and eat some dinner."

So I met the police at the bus station, because they were there
dealing with a criminal trespass when I walked up.

They told me about a place in a little down back toward Olympia.

I took a shuttle bus there and ended up with a bed for the night. But
only for last night.

At 6:30 this morning I took a shuttle bus back down here to Aberdeen.

I tried to get some assistance from the local shelter and got nowhere.
I also tried to get some help from the Salvation Army here. I sat and
sat and sat some more and never did get to talk to anyone.

They just blew me off.

Now I am alone. I have about sixteen-dollars to my name and have
nowhere to stay tonight. Nowhere.

I don't know what to do.

I am going to head back down south on highway 101 and have no idea
what I will do past that point.

No comments: