Monday, July 09, 2007

And You Thought You Were Tough...

This is an open letter to the person or persons who attacked me:

God saw you do it. He watched your pathetic act of cowardice and knows who you are.

He also saw every person who passed by me and didn't do a thing to help.

He's going to even up the score.

He may have done it already.

If not, trust me, your day is coming.

You proved that you are, as Chuck Chambers said, a "hollow being."

Nothing more.

God allowed me to live. He saved my sight [in both eyes] and my brain.

That is amazing considering how hard you tried to take my life away from me.

But, see...God is everything. And you are just a limited issue without a soul.

That's why God decided to keep me here...scarred but in one coherent piece.

Because He knows that in some way, you and I are going to cross paths again.

And it's going to haunt you. My presence. My voice, my smile, my laugh and my words...spoken and written here in my blog.

You didn't win anything but a ticket to a terrible payback.

I learned how strong I really am.

Yeah.

And I am satisfied that despite your intervention...I am growing stronger every day.

Get out of the way, coward...God's good people are coming through!

And I am at the front of that line.

No comments: