Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BRINGING IN THE TRASH!!!


Demario Atwater-Bagged And Tagged!

[PHOTO:Sara D. Davis/Associated Press]


I took my trash out this morning. Because in my town, today is garbage day. And today the cops brought a piece of trash, 21-year-old Demario James Atwater, IN to the Chapel Hill, North Carolina police department. And he has been charged with first degree murder in the death of Eve Carson.

[Click on the post headline above to watch the arrest video and follow coverage of the story on the WTVD-TV website.]

Thank you, God, for answering my prayer!

And read the updates on the arrest of the Eve Carson murder suspect at
THE RALEIGH CHRONICLE

I love garbage day!

A news conference is coming up. I will watch it at:

LiveNewsCameras.Com

and cheer!

One down...and the trash truck is circling back around for another dirt bag.

No comments: