Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hit It Here, Hillary!


EDITED PHOTO BY RUTH RADER

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Senator Hillary Clinton is reaching back to Oregon...and she's offering THIS .

And I say, RIGHT ON!

The good Senator and I don't see eye-to-eye on everything, but I know that she will be a great President. I have a positive feeling about Senator Clinton and I believe that she will do what the present administration never did: LISTEN, LEARN and LEAD our Nation with an open option to compromise.

Senator Hillary Clinton has brass ones, that's for sure. And she has exemplified her ability to deal with pressure, in a professional manner, throughout her campaign. I have high hopes for her. Not hope with an Oprah attached to it, either. But with a grounded confidence in Senator Clinton's promise to return the United States government back to the American people.

Money won't buy our new leader. Nor will celebrity endorsements or so-called "Super Delegates."

I'm not just going to vote for a new President. I'm going to vote for a leader who truly gives a damn about the future of our Nation.

That person is Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I'll vote for her or I won't vote at all. My conscience will never allow me to vote for anyone else.
_________

Senator Clinton's Oregon Compact

The Hillary I Know

No comments: