CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Picture Them All In Five Years



Take a look at the photo above. Go ahead, look. That's what these ugly pieces of hate want you to do. And memorize their names. Please. They want to be famous. That's why I posted this photo that includes all of their names.

Yes, here, lined-up for your perusal, are eight young people with nothing to brag about.

The eight individuals pictured here recently beat-up a defenseless sixteen-year-old girl named Victoria Lindsay in Lakeland, Florida.

[Click on the post headline above to read the Polk County Democrat's coverage of this outrage.]

I watched some of the video when it was broadcast on CNN. And I immediately thought about another beautiful young lady who was the victim of a violent crime: Carlie Brucia.

Eleven-year-old Carlie was murdered in Sarasota, Florida in 2004 by a sex offender.

What's the connection?

Carlie will never have the chance to grow up. The eight losers pictured above have breathing rights that they're acting like they don't deserve.

I think that those eight punks should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

They could have killed Victoria Lindsay. As it is, she may be partially blind/deaf for the rest of her life.

As the victim of an attack last year, I take what happened to Ms. Lindsay personally.

And I'm really tired of hearing about young people's acts of violence in my Country.

This latest crime begs for serious, hard intervention.

I sincerely hope that those eight individuals get it.

Better them than anyone else!

Which brings me to my two final questions:

If the eight young people pictured above don't give a darn about what they did to Victoria Lindsay...

...what kind of adults are they going to grow up to be?

In five years, do YOU want them circulating around in YOUR hometown?

Remember their names.

No comments: