Monday, April 14, 2008

Remember Your Mama, Obama?

"I think it's very hard to know what that means, when life begins," Senator Barack Obama said. "So I don't presume to know the answer to that question."

And he wants to take the helm in my Country.

Somebody turn that man around and point him back out the door.

Puhleez!

I swear, when Obama opens up his mouth, I hear cowbells ring. I think his brain was made in a penny arcade.

Maybe Oscar the Grouch has room for him in that garbage can on Sesame Street. But only if Kermit the Frog hops up and slams the lid down tight!

Yeah, Senator Barack "Trash Talk" Obama really stroked the rural folk recently when he declared that small town Pennsylvanians "cling to guns or religion" to express their feelings.

Holy Miner's Marvels! Where did that revelation come from?

"Religion is a bulwark, a foundation when other things aren't going well," Obama remarked.

In other words, Senator Barack Obama considers God to be the Saving Source of Last Resort.

So now we know that Obama can tell God from a Good Time Charlie. Yeehaw.

When Senator Hillary Clinton was asked what her favorite book is in the Bible, she said that she is "a great admirer of Esther ." She considers Esther to be a role model for any woman willing "to make a decision, to take a chance, a risk."

Good for her!

I know that I won't take a chance on voting for Senator Barack Obama. Nope.

I refuse to risk the future of my Country on a man who doesn't even know when his own life began.

No comments: