Monday, April 28, 2008

Which G Is It?


Google is being sued...again. A private investigator named David Almeida, who works out of Boston, is initiating what he hopes will develop into a full-blown class action lawsuit against the Big G.

And there are some other serious problems popping-up in news stories and blog posts around the Internet: spam, an employee exodus and allegations that Google is now "ignoring" Blogger.

I decided long ago to skip the Ad Sense option on my blog. So I will never join Mr. Almeida in court. Spam remains in its classic blue and yellow can. And I know, for a fact, that Google is NOT ignoring its population of bloggers.

How do I know that Google isn't ignoring its bloggers?

Heh-heh-heh. [*wink*]

Some bloggers say that they want more bells and whistles from Blogger. I, myself, am very grateful for the space that Google has provided to me, to maintain my blog, for almost three-and-a-half years now.

I just finished editing over 700 posts. And I realize that there are a lot of memories written down in "Ruthie In The Sky."

Now I wonder if the Big G is being Greedy or if some bloggers are just becoming spoiled and Grumpy.

No comments: