CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Friday, June 27, 2008

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I called 911 and requested a ride from the rest area to a safe location somewhere off of the interstate.

Fifteen-minutes later, a State Trooper showed up and checked my ID. Then he asked me, "Have you ever been in a hospital, before?"

I thought that was an odd question and asked him to elaborate.

He sneered at me and said, "I want to know if you've ever been placed in a psychiatric facility."

"No," I replied, "But I would recommend it to any free-thinking individual who considers visiting Kansas."

We glared at each other.

Then he put me in the front seat of his cruiser, where a camera reflected my image and recorded everything that I said and did.

Before he slid into his seat, I raised my finger and flipped-off the camera lens.

No comments: