Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hello Everybody!

I would like to say "HELLO!" to everyone who stops by to read my blog entries. This is a list of the last twenty visits:
1
United States Nampa, Idaho
2
United States El Mirage, Arizona
3
United States
4
Canada White Rock, British Columbia
5
United States Grand Rapids, Michigan
6
United States Rocky Mount, North Carolina
7
United States Perryville, Missouri
8
Unknown
9
United States Sterling Heights, Michigan
10
United States White River Junction, Vermont
11
Canada White Rock, British Columbia
12
United States Nampa, Idaho
13
United States Syracuse, New York
14
United States Indianapolis, Indiana
15
Mexico Puebla
16
United States Rocky Mount, North Carolina
17
Canada White Rock, British Columbia
18
United States Elmira, New York
19
Canada White Rock, British Columbia
20
United States Waterbury Center, Vermont

3 comments:

beautiful_hippie said...

How do i look familiar??

Ruthie In The Sky said...

Oh, you posted some pics with your dreads that look sooo much like somebody that I've met here. I saw the shots and went "Whoa!"

:)

When I spoke to the lady about it, she just smiled and said that many people say that she looks like many other people.

beautiful_hippie said...

Oh I see. That is awesome. I hope your foot gets better.