CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ruthie On The Road, Update

"Well then why did the State Police issue it to me?" I asked, pointing to the Trooper's signature on the voucher.

"I don't know," he said and quickly explained that the voucher was drawn off an account that isn't recognized by SLC Greyhound.

"So I can't issue you a ticket" he declared.

I walked out of that bus station with psychic smoke blowing out of my ears.

And I finally had a meeting with the local Salvation Army late that afternoon.

Later on that night, I settled in a seat aboard a Greyhound bus bound for Green River, Utah.

"You want the job done right...do it yourself" I thought, settling back in the seat.

I arrived in Green River, Utah in the middle of the night.

No comments: