Thursday, September 11, 2008

Through A Mirror Clearly

I would like to thank my temporary caseworker, Renda, for sticking her neck out and helping me put these latest posts together.

She took photos with her nifty, little digital camera and then loaded them onto her laptop...which she then let me use.

And because she did that, I was able to show my skills and another entire side of who I am.

Too many shelters are doing the opposite these days. And talented women are being slighted, misunderstood and otherwise ignored.

That is a real shame. In fact, I believe it is a sin.

So I am dedicating these posts and photos from this oasis near Salem, Oregon...to every shelter, soup kitchen, social services office, case worker, church congregation and segment of the provider-system in the United States.

No comments: