Thursday, October 09, 2008

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I have been writing about something that happened to me while I was in Utah. I'll post it here soon.

In the meantime, ALL SORTS OF THINGS have happened around me and to me throughout the past month.

Why haven't I written about it?

Because I have been on the road and too busy experiencing everything! I will work very hard to update everyone soon.

I am in Pennsylvania now. I got here last night.

I'm tired and need a shower. I spent last night on a bench. Right in front of the Salvation Army corps office in Wilkes-Barre.

Why did that happen? Why did I trade the bench in front of Walmart in Wilkes-Barre Township for another one fifty-yards away from a homeless shelter?

Well, gee...why did I type out and sign a statement yesterday about my former house mate's Satanic beliefs and rampant use of marijuana?

Why did Oneonta, New York bother to have a Centennial parade when very few people showed up to watch it?

Did the man who owns the carpet-laying business do the right thing when he put me in a motel in Staunton, Virginia?

And why did the City of Binghamton, New York leave me sitting out in the rain?

No comments: