CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow, has this year been a busy one for me!

I started on the track to 2008 in little Nyssa, Oregon. I "house-sat" a church building for Harvest House Missions there.

At that time, I had a computer with Internet, a 13" TV with basic cable, my cell phone and a land line.

Spring sent me on my first trip to New Hampshire and down to Alabama. I eventually hitchhiked all over the United States again. And again.

I met some wonderful people and made some very special memories.

God was and is still very good to me.

Happy New Year everyone!

And I hope that your life unwinds fine in 2009.

Mwah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Ruthie, thanks for sharing your story.

-Marissa

Ruthie In The Sky said...

May your year be a blessing, too, Marissa.--Writing from the war zone, Ruthie.*