CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Friday, December 05, 2008

Ruthie On The Road, Update

She dropped me off outside of Pendleton, Oregon and ten minutes later, a big rig roared to a stop.

The driver brought me to Boise, Idaho where I decided to stay over the Thanksgiving weekend.

I called the cops and a uniformed officer came to the Flying J and drove me to a local shelter.

The weekend went well, I ate way too much and used that as an excuse to call everyone I met a turkey.

But, in the extended flop house where I slept, a bad virus slithered up my shoulder and into my mouth. Now I've got the worst chest cold since the one that put me in the hospital in 1969.

And even the overdose of Mucinex isn't bringing me any relief.

No comments: