CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Friday, June 05, 2009

Ruthie On The Road, Update

We finally reached a small town where a better crop of cops put me in the local motel.

The next day, I hitchhiked to Missoula, Montana where I got stuck in a raging hailstorm.

The frozen ice balls were only about the size of a quarter but geez they hurt!

Finally, a guy with a beard and a big grin stopped and took me to his home outside of Helena, Montana.

Yeah, it was getting late in the day and I decided that I needed a break.

So we turned off of the interstate and headed north.

When he pulled into the driveway, we were in a tiny village called Basin.

The man poured me some wine to go with some dinner that he quickly put together.

Then he took me out to his workshop where he creates THIS:

(All Photos By Ruth Rader)


A Beautiful Bouquet


Where Art Meets Coffee


A Meeting Of Mugs


Get A Grip!


Bird Detail


Plate Detail


A Ceramic Swimmer?


Too Lovely For Coffee?


Dark But Delightful


Before The Heat


"Stone Eyed"


Tiki Pottery


Circular Ceramic Beauty


Holy Pot!


Bowing To The Sunset


Autograph

No comments: