Friday, June 05, 2009

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I want to alert those who visit this blog that you can read all of my updates (I usually post quite a bit all at once) by going to the Archive List on the right-side menu.

Just click on the month of June 2009 to read everything that I've posted for this month. You can also read all the way back to when the blog began...in December of 2004.

I haven't tried to post via my new cell phone yet but I will make my first brave attempt to do that tonight.

Right now, all I know for sure is that I passed the registration process today. And that has made me very happy.

You can send me a comment, they are all moderated and, of course, my email box is open to everyone. Unless you send something nasty and then my dog, Spam DeFang will bite you in your embedded behind.

Heh-heh.

No comments: