Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ruthie On The Road, Update

Hello everyone...this is the first post in what is going to be a huge update which will go into full swing this Friday. I have not forgotten, for one single day, this blog that I have maintained faithfully for over four years. Oh no!

But I have been on the road, and using the new mode of communication known as Twitter via my cell phone. So the blog has gone silent for far too long.

I am going to do something about that.

I have a batch of new photos and new stories to tell you all about. I'm looking forward to sharing it all with you soon.

As you may know, if you have been following me on Twitter, I left Dyersburg, Tennessee and returned to Portland, Oregon. But I only remained there for four days before I got back on the road again.

Today, I am in Enid, Oklahoma and will be here until Thursday. Big bodacious storms are coming...or so everybody is saying. My final destination is Brookfield, Missouri.

What a summer it has been!

No comments: